"officer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now didn't seem the time to put junior officers in their place.
- The bill gives $10.7 billion to state and local law enforcement, including money to put 100,000 new officers on the beat.
- The citizens voted to increase my budget and I put more officers on the street.
- "It was about the time that we put 500 new officers on patrol," he said.
- He also said the state intended to put undercover officers in other schools.
- And they won't be putting stupid officers on this crime.
- He suggested putting more black undercover officers on the street.
- By putting officers on the street an extra 10 days a year, the group said, the city could save $50 million annually.
- You put enough officers on the street and you'll get results in cutting the crime rate.
- He added that hesitating "put my life and other officers behind me at risk."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.