"officer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The council is chaired by a mayor, and has a Town Clerk who acts as chief officer.
- The executive officer, acting in his role as fire-control officer, passed the acknowledgment on to Mack.
- The officers of the Council include a president, vice-presidents, and a general secretary who acts as executive officer .
- Traditionally, the first selectman acts as chief administrative officer.
- They act as executive officer of the upazila under the elected posts.
- In some cases the president acts as chief operating officer under the direction of the chief executive officer.
- As a nurse, I shall also be acting as medical officer for the group.
- The city council appoints a city manager to act as the chief executive or administrative officer.
- Agents must usually have reached the age of majority and not be acting as a clerk or officer to the returning officer in the given election.
- But while they were on duty, Picard preferred for them to act as captain and second officer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.