"officer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1979, the state law was changed to allow public-safety officers to retire after 25 years with 65 percent of their pay.
- In 2011, the Wyoming became one of the first four submarines to allow female officers.
- Most departments allow officers on the scene to make that judgment call.
- The bill would have allowed officers to question terrorism suspects without their lawyers present.
- The rules only allowed military officers to join the competition.
- The state computer does not allow related officers to serve in the same force.
- It also allowed female officers to be promoted to Colonel and above.
- The new orders do allow female officers if they transfer from French military schools.
- The commission said the practice allows more experienced officers to choose less dangerous posts.
- He has changed the "detail" system that allowed officers to work as security guards.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.