"officer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And why about 45 officers were given riot training last week.
- "Anyone who thought the city would give us more than they were giving police officers was kidding themselves."
- The officers were given no weapons, funding, or immediate task.
- She had no address to give the police officers.
- His officers were summoned and given a lecture on how to keep troops happy.
- The aim is to give other police officers up to date information on the appearance of people who have broken the law.
- Younger officers are given increasing responsibility and deal with the consequences of their decisions.
- Few officers were given the opportunity to practice the holds on resisting partners, he was told.
- These are the instruments that police officers are given to do their job.
- For instance, officers are given the option to carry their guns when off duty.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.