"officer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1963 he was assigned as commanding officer of Air Training Command.
- He was assigned to Blantyre, Malawi, as economic and commercial officer from 1968 to 1971.
- He could have been assigned as second officer on a troop carrier or a cargo bus.
- I was assigned as second officer on a destroyer right after my promotion to lieutenant commander-about a thousand years ago, if memory serves.
- His service included being assigned as commanding officer of several Navy ships and serving with distinction in various shore assignments.
- So, there was this man, and in the fifties he was assigned as second officer to the Leonov.
- "I mean, you were already assigned as executive officer on the Resolution before the Enterprise even got back into port."
- On September 29, Scammell was assigned as officer of the day under Lafayette.
- After the war, he served in a number of staff positions, and was assigned as executive officer to the submarine tender Toyohashi in 1908.
- In October 1955 he was assigned as commanding officer of the cruiser Northampton.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.