"officer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The grant will be used to add 20 officers to the city's 524-member department.
- The police force has added four new officers, bringing its total to 35.
- The city had hoped to add 1,230 officers by July to increase the force to 41,440.
- The state police force was expanded to add fifty new officers, making it the largest in the nation at the time.
- At that point the department added five new officers.
- The city's police had added 19 officers since 2003 and expanded its street crime unit.
- He hopes to add 10 officers to the force in each of the next four years.
- But not everyone here believes that adding 100 more officers is the solution.
- Washington paid $1.5 million and the city $750,000 to add 14 officers to the 200-member police force for three years.
- In the past two years he has added 250 officers, bringing the force to more than 1,000.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.