"officer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The battalion lost 1,723 officers and men killed by 1918.
- During the campaign they lost 22 officers and 398 other ranks killed.
- It also lost two officers and 60 enlisted men to disease, for a total of 153.
- During the 1970s, the department lost 26 officers in a span of ten years.
- The Americans lost 2,086 officers and men, over 100 civilians were also casualties.
- The Peruvian army lost 185 officers, and more than 3,000 soldiers died.
- They withdraw after losing four officers and more men killed.
- The regiment lost 4 officers and 73 men in the battle.
- The force has already lost more than 300 officers in the last two years as a result of attrition.
- The regiment lost 1,000 officers and 28,000 men during the war.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.