"officer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And officials from several unions that represent officers who work there said many of their members remained concerned.
- The rest of the stars in Triangulum represented other officers.
- Each player controls 40 pieces representing individual officers and soldiers in an army.
- But the union representing police officers has repeatedly blocked the idea in the Legislature.
- But union officials say the firm is singularly qualified to represent police officers.
- Five pension funds, representing teachers, police officers, firefighters and other employees, would then invest another $200 million each.
- Leaders of groups representing police officers of various ethnic backgrounds have also been asked to help with the campaign.
- Powerful unions representing public workers and police officers have been lobbying aggressively for the measure.
- The union, representing officers from the rank of lieutenant up, also agreed to salary cuts on training days.
- A larger strike, set to begin Tuesday, has been called by unions representing 800,000 teachers, nurses, police officers and other civil servants.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.