"officer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Photographs taken during the protest showed officers wearing badgeless uniforms.
- "The simulation shows officers who may command a peacekeeping force the complex political background to their mission," he said at the time.
- Questions are once again being asked about police tactics - video footage shows officers beating some protesters with batons.
- He believes his gun shows younger officers that he was at work when times were different in New York.
- His tape shows officers apparently yanking on the arms of the protesters, trying to clear the entry.
- You shouldn'thave to show officers, though, especially not the ones who've been around the block.
- Many tapes, the report said, showed federal officers physically mistreating detainees.
- In the new collaboration, outreach workers show officers how to approach and better understand homeless people and where to take them for shelter or help.
- Pictures of another event showed officers in retreat as the unrest developed.
- But they both show officers out of control and using excessive force to settle a score with a suspect.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.