"officer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The bodies were discovered about 5 a.m. after reports of gunshots brought officers to investigate.
- Do you think they're going to bring you medical officers?
- And after visits to several precincts, she brought officers around to her cause.
- Because all the students survived to testify against the officers, the case is seen as the first step in bringing numerous officers to justice.
- He also, like Preston, brought officers, arms, and ammunition to Ireland.
- They say they are willing to bring contra officers into a restructured army that would serve the nation, not parties.
- He brought several officers with him, who appeared to Rhodan to be acting as bodyguards.
- And husbands who repeatedly beat their wives found that 911 brought not only officers but also counselors.
- Has anything really changed about police breaking the law and failure to bring rogue officers to justice?
- In the coming year, he said, he has authority to hire two or three more and to bring officers in from the field.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.