"officer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Iraqi security forces at all levels need better officers to lead the units, he said.
- After the war, it became obvious that the nation needed professional officers to lead its Army.
- When he needed officers for special projects, they often came from narcotics.
- "The department is going to argue that they don't need extra officers," he added.
- Our forces have grown to the point where we need more officers.
- "Pa always said what the Army needed most wa officers who were not afraid to act."
- They need really special officers to keep them in line.
- We need officers with experience in space, simple as that.
- Each new station will need new police and military officers.
- "I should think that you might need medical officers more right now."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.