"officer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By 1999, the department had seven officers assigned to the team.
- Most of the time they thought she was an officer assigned to the set.
- Usually a single officer is assigned to work in a county or city.
- "Call me when you're ready to question her," she told the officer assigned to the case.
- By the end of June 1952, the group had 122 officers and men assigned.
- When the division left for the west it had 12,133 officers and men assigned.
- That is a small reduction from the number of officers assigned last year, he said.
- "But the actual number of officers assigned will be less than in previous years."
- In its 72 years of existence, only five black officers have been assigned to it.
- Three officers and fifteen men were assigned to the new company.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.