"officer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The group also cited the Government's decision not to prosecute officers despite admissions that "serious mistakes" were made by the police.
- The government was reluctant to prosecute officers who were recognized in the military as among the best in their respective armed services.
- I refer to District Attorneys and prosecuting officers throughout the nation.
- Lawyers say that while prosecuting officers is difficult anywhere, it has been more challenging here than most places.
- This verdict may become a precedent in efforts to prosecute other retired officers now living in Florida.
- The Air Force points out that it has prosecuted male officers for sexual misconduct.
- Most often, the deals are offered in exchange for cooperation on prosecuting corporate officers.
- He continues to defy any attempts to prosecute military officers.
- "Based on our case-by-case research so far, they appear more interested in protecting rather than prosecuting officers."
- Some of these countries have since used portions of this archive to prosecute former military officers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.