"officer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The two officers inside and one standing on the street were injured.
- He said four officers had been injured in the struggle.
- All told, the police department reported 149 of its officers injured during the protests.
- Security forces said six officers were injured in the clash.
- At that time, 65 inmates and 5 officers were injured.
- About 20 officers and students were injured in the fighting, 10 seriously.
- Under the changes, payments must be made no later than 30 days after the officer is injured or killed in the line of duty.
- Although 15 officers were injured (two of them seriously), nobody was killed.
- Six officers were injured, and 24 people were left without a home.
- Both officers were injured in the scuffle, and the second man got away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.