"officer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is composed of 22 officers and all enrolled students as members.
- It is composed of 150 officers equipped with only light weapons.
- The Firefighter station is composed of 19 officers and troops.
- Initially composed of 319 officers and 3437 soldiers, it soon grew to roughly 5000 men.
- It is composed of eight officers: six alumni and two undergraduates.
- The problem had an undeniable effect on the court, composed of seven officers who were both judges and jury.
- The Students' Union is run by an executive committee composed of mostly part-time officers.
- Each of these regiments was composed of 650 officers and men, in five companies.
- The jury is composed of four officers and four enlisted soldiers.
- Provost courts, composed of officers appointed by the military governor, tried criminal cases.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.