"officer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- New articles focused on two former police officers accused of having been mob hit men.
- Police critics say the rule adds to a public perception that accused officers get special treatment.
- The case of a fourth officer accused in another shooting has not yet been presented to the grand jury.
- Another officer accused in the case had been killed in the line of duty, they added.
- No rallies have been held for the officers accused in the Louima case.
- The other defendants are the city, the Police Department and the individual officers accused in the attack.
- Internal reports are used by the police to determine whether officers accused of misconduct should be disciplined.
- Some of the officers accused of leading the rebellion have yet to appear before the court.
- He called the training inadequate and accused fellow officers of not understanding guerrilla warfare.
- Mr. Louima is black, and the four officers accused in the case are white.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.