"officer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We've got officers with bullhorns going up all the avenues, restoring order and telling people we're getting things under control.
- Responsible chief constables are getting officers onto the street.
- Come, let's get officers, And force the door.
- Field promotions are one of the best ways to get good officers.
- But getting mobile, language-qualified officers on the ground will take years, and it still only changes one side of the target equation.
- I've got officers who desperately want to work this case to a standstill, but I need some sort of lead to put them on.
- "In training police, the big challenge is get officers who are oriented toward action to take the salesman approach."
- That's usually how I get officers for their second appointment.
- You need to get officers out there right away to stop her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.