"officer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The police alerted other officers stationed farther along the highway, who stopped the car, looked inside and saw a package of cocaine on the floor.
- The game was first played by British officers stationed in India back in the mid-18th century.
- The men began to hand in their weapons to their officers, stationed there for that specific purpose.
- Then her mother died and her sister married an officer stationed in Bengal.
- One or two onlookers had gathered at the street corners, held back by the uniformed officers stationed there.
- The library was started to occupy officers stationed in Gibraltar.
- It is a refrain echoed by almost every foreign political or military officer stationed here.
- I want a fifty-yard radius around the place, two officers stationed at every entrance.
- For officers stationed far away from the place they are registered to vote, this could present serious problems.
- After seeing so many police officers stationed there, she decided that she would not be allowed to stay.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.