"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Below are the notable former players who have represented Paris and its predecessors in league and international competition since the club's foundation in 1969.
- He represented Australia in rugby league in all three Tests against Great Britain in 1970.
- He represented both New Zealand and France in international rugby league and is the only dual-international the two countries share.
- Stirling's father, Ivor, also represented New Zealand in rugby league.
- Pat Creedy (1920s-2011) was a New Zealand rugby football player who represented his country in rugby league.
- There are 10 football clubs representing Salihli in amateur league of Turkey and 1 female volleyball club is in the 2nd league.
- Bill's younger brother Harold also represented for Queensland in rugby league in 1910-11.
- While growing up he was actively involved in sports, representing the Northern Territory in rugby league and Australian rules football.
- He represented his country in both rugby league and rugby union.
- He was the first New Zealander to represent his country in rugby league then in rugby union.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.