"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He did not start a single Premier League match, and of his fourteen appearances in all competitions, eight were as a substitute.
- It was the first time Stoke had scored four goals in a Premier League match.
- Seventeen Premier League matches have now yielded 13 wins and three draws.
- Pubs wanting to show Premier League matches will still not be able to use foreign decoder cards.
- After this, 60-second cuts continued to run through the opening weekend during every Premier League match.
- In the game which marked his 50th Premier League match for the Blues.
- He was born eight days after the first Premier League matches were played.
- This made him the fourth goalkeeper to score a goal in a Premier League match.
- Chopra also scored in the second Premier League match of the season against Birmingham.
- That's starts with the next Premier League match, away to Swansea.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.