"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Guyton, who earned $700,000 last year with the Giants, is entering his sixth season in the league.
- They enter the game 31st in the league in time of possession.
- After a brutal start, the Panthers entered this weekend as one of the hottest teams in the league.
- The Devils entered the game second in the league over all and first on the road in penalty killing.
- The Canucks entered the game with a goals-against average of 2.78, best in the league.
- The Jets entered the game with one of the best turnover differentials in the league.
- They entered the game 28th in the league in that department.
- The Devils entered the game last in the league with the man advantage and came up empty after four chances this afternoon.
- They entered the game 16th in the league with the man advantage but scored twice tonight in that situation.
- Fort William entered a reserve side in the league for season 2009-10, the first reserves to compete since 1999.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.