"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His federation is an amateur group but also operates a semipro league that eventually will be a full-scale professional league.
- He had already been playing in a semipro league with his father for a few years.
- He is now playing in a semipro league on the East Coast; not even his brother knows the name of it.
- If that's the case, you might consider checking out a semipro league.
- He played baseball at St. Mary's and then played in a semipro league where he caught the attention of Connie Mack.
- (He was a catcher in a semipro league and is the Sterling Professor of Hispanic and Comparative Literature at Yale University.)
- He was an officer at the Federal Reserve Bank in Little Rock and had played basketball in a semipro league.
- His radio career began in Elko, Nevada, and he first announced baseball for a semipro league in Marysville, California.
- He integrated two semipro leagues, the Southern Minny (Minnesota) and the Michigan-Indiana League in 1948, by signing black and white players.
- Unitas has died, and the semipro league has long since folded.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.