"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He also led to them to the league finals in 1932 and 1934, though they lost both times.
- The team has taken second place at League finals in 2005 and 2006.
- In 1956, he led them to the league finals, which they lost.
- The men's team has also placed second at League finals from 2005-2010.
- In 1948, the made it to the league finals, losing that series.
- This season seen the Ice reach the league finals for the first time in their history.
- During the league finals in 1974, he dismissed the team's head coach to take over the position himself.
- The club advanced to league finals three times during the 2004-2006 seasons, but lost every final game.
- Nobody wanted to talk about what could be the team's fourth loss in the league finals without a victory.
- Montana lost to Detroit in the league finals, four games to three.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.