"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Rugby League is often played at the park by the local youth.
- Rugby League is the main sport played in the village.
- Rugby League has been a part of the local sporting scene since 1963.
- The club played in the Rugby League for one season only 1906-07.
- Someone who has great knowledge about the sport of Rugby League.
- Other important matches in Rugby League have been held here.
- He played Rugby League in the town but made his name through sports marketing.
- Rugby League and a night out in Liverpool is the new plan.
- I have seen a lot of interest today in both the piracy issue and Rugby League.
- Ireland's domestic Rugby League competition has been running since 1997.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.