"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The three league contests take place over the same two-day period, but are held at different European locations.
- Popowski won six of the ten big league contests he managed.
- During the season, he appeared in a further 19 league contests, all as a substitute.
- In his first year he only missed one league contest, as Vitória came straight from the second division into a final third place.
- The overall record for the women's team is now 15-1-1 and 11-0 in league contests after a 4-1 victory over Providence last Saturday.
- The championship will be just as competitive as any major league contest, he adds - "Even more."
- More than half of all league contests have reached overtime or been decided by 6 or fewer points.
- The first league contest was held on August 4.
- In 1995/96, the championship became a league contest of the top ten teams in Slovenia.
- From 1995-98, he appeared in average of 35 league contests, with the team being relegated at the end of 1997-98.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.