"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Maybe I was more than a little bit out of my league.
- And he must have been playing way out of his league.
- She would have thought he was way out of Mark's league.
- He was out of his league all along, and never knew it.
- We were out of his league, and he knew it.
- Because she was out of her league, and knew it.
- Wouldn't you know it, I'd go and develop a thing for a guy who was way out of my league, in so very many ways.
- At this point it is way out of my league.
- I had some ideas, but this was a bit out of my league.
- His people are way out of my league as scientists.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.