"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A couple of times a week, he rises before dawn to play hockey in a senior league.
- Unfortunately for the senior league, neither could its players.
- During the 1910-11 season, the Falcons became part of a new senior league.
- This is the only time he had played a season in British ice hockeys lowest senior league.
- By 1917 he began playing in the Boston city senior amateur league.
- By 16, he was playing in Yugoslavia's senior league.
- It was finally admitted to the senior league in 1926.
- He had a lengthy 15 year career also playing in the minors and senior leagues.
- Where there were once 16 senior leagues for older players, there are now only four.
- Dawson City had won no championships and did not belong to any recognized senior league.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.