"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- North Carolina, which won the regular-season league race, also finished at 24-6.
- Mark Messier placed seventh in the league scoring race with 37 goals and 111 points.
- Argentina Goalkeepers continued to double as attackers in the league race over the weekend.
- It marked the first time since 1999-2000 that in a year when Hefford played a full season, she did not win her league scoring race.
- She won the league scoring race by 11 points, finishing ahead of runner-up Lindsay Vine.
- St. John's (1-0), which plays Wagner on Saturday, will also be a factor in the league race.
- Chicago was in fourth place in the league race, and had a fighting chance to beat Detroit out for the third position.
- "That's the first time in my life I was ever so busy as to forget the October standing in the big league race."
- As the league race begins to take shape, an ability to conceal or correct problem areas will determine which teams can rise from a crowded pack.
- Makarov is tied for fourth place in the league scoring race.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.