"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He played his first Major League game when he was only 20 years of age.
- After three games, he was called up to play a sold-out Major League game.
- His first Major League game was April 14, 1990 at the age of 24.
- His first Major League game was on July 19, 1993.
- It marks the first time a father and son have ever played in the same Major League game.
- He went 16 for 32 (.500 average) with 4 stolen bases in 8 Major League games.
- He played his final Major League game on June 15, 1995.
- All told, he appeared in 56 Major League games and collected 16 hits.
- Ross appeared in 283 Major League games, 59 as a starting pitcher.
- He played his final Major League game on April 26, 1974.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.