"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Three other claims against the league remain to be decided at trial.
- If there is a protest, it will be against the league.
- He said further legal review would lead to an injunction against the league.
- Of course, the Knicks had no real case against the league.
- In 1901, they couldn't even get together to elect a president, much less mount an effective defense against the new league.
- The vote tonight also applies to any other litigation against the league.
- He has also agreed to drop all claims against the league, including a $100 million lawsuit.
- Hudson's success against the league has been even greater: Through four starts, he is 3-0 with a 0.62 earned run average.
- Instead, the club obtained a court-restraining order against the league.
- Last October, the union filed an antitrust suit against the league.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.