"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They've won 5 out of their last 6 league matches.
- But during the first half of the season he only played in three league matches.
- United have won just one of their last 7 league matches.
- From 1935 to 1939, they did not lose a single league match.
- His first season was successful, and he played every league match.
- Last time they lost a league match at home was on 14 March 1999.
- In the team's final 12 league matches of the season, he only started four.
- He played his only league match on 30 September 2006.
- Between 1993 and 2011 they took charge of 670 national league matches.
- At the age of 21 he already appeared in almost 100 league matches.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.