"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Johnson played his final major league baseball game on June 12, 1993.
- Then, for the first time, she will watch a major league baseball game in person.
- Reed also played 791 minor league baseball games between 1984 and 1996.
- In 1956, the first operational year, the Network had 300 television and 1,200 radio broadcasts of major league baseball games.
- It was 1984, and he had never seen a big league baseball game.
- He also called major league baseball games on local television.
- He played his final major league baseball game on May 31, 1975.
- This was the first minor league baseball game in Missouri since 1955.
- He was also given a lifetime pass to any major league baseball game.
- She has also made appearances during major league baseball games.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.