"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We've added about 10 teams and two leagues in the last four years."
- All our forces were concentrated on one point, at about 40 leagues beyond Vienna.
- "The place to which we must go is about seven leagues from the sea."
- "About fifteen leagues from the place where we'll come out on the ridge."
- The bottom line is that we are talking about two different leagues of teams here.
- I make it about fifty more leagues - five days or so.
- There's an island about five hundred leagues east of Tega.
- "We're about ten leagues above the high road from Muros."
- We had then made about 13,000 leagues since our departure from the high seas of the Pacific.
- It is about fifty-five leagues to the west of the Brazilian frontier.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.