"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A ice hockey league based in Florida and Alabama.
- Komet was one of ten clubs that formed Berlin's first ice hockey league in 1910.
- It is the most successful team in the history of the Italian ice hockey league, with 18 championships.
- He was involved in organizing various ice hockey leagues and printing schedules.
- In 1903, they entered the first ice hockey league in Europe, but came last out of the five teams competing.
- It is home to a men's ice hockey league.
- It is considered the second ice hockey league to form in Canada.
- Slovak ice hockey league, after winning promotion during the 2009/09 season.
- The team currently plays in the second German ice hockey league.
- The Alpenliga was an international professional ice hockey league which existed between 1991 and 1999.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.