"hear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It wasn't the sound she had heard before but something quite different.
- "The people never even heard of them before the war."
- He turned when the door opened, though I knew he'd heard me before that.
- "The girl you're going to wish you had never heard of, before too long."
- The matter was heard before the commission in September 2011.
- The trial is expected to be heard before another jury in the near future.
- Think you I have never heard such sweet words from women before this?
- "I had never heard of them before the career fair," he said.
- In Congress that means a right to be heard before legislation is passed.
- She had not even heard of him until the day before the finals.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.