"hear" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He could hear the telephone beside her bed click and then give its first ring.
- She heard a step beside her, felt a quiet presence.
- He stopped suddenly as he heard a sound beside him.
- They had gone from sight when he heard a voice beside the window.
- As the girl left the room, Ferret heard a sound beside him.
- I heard the sound of someone beside me on the deck being violently sick over the side.
- Finally he heard a step beside him, and turned, only to find that it was Amanda who stood there.
- I heard a sound from the top of the hill beside me, only a few yards away.
- It wasn't the sort of noise he had expected to hear beside a lake, somehow.
- I seem to hear him beside me every moment of the day.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.