"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Just don't think of it at all, with its mad-yellow eyes and thorny black tongue.
- "These guys think with their eyes," he said.
- He thought of the Gypsy with his black unreadable eyes and empty face.
- I thought for a minute he wasn't going to reply at all, but he did, with his eyes shut.
- She found it difficult to think, with his eyes staring into hers.
- It was difficult to know what he was thinking with his eyes bandaged.
- I thought of Deborah with her crossed eyes.
- "We think with our eyes instead of our minds," he said.
- Let us teach our youth to think with their eyes open.
- All the others sat as if in deep thought with their eyes closed or upon the ground.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.