"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Don't you think her eyes were about half open already?
- That surprises you because of course you think my eyes are closed.
- Allen tried to look disapproving but I thought his eyes crinkled.
- Far sooner than he would have thought, his eyes close .
- I don't think his eyes quite match what he is saying.
- He could be deid, but probably no, because ah think his eyes are open.
- "And I think your own two eyes will have seen me drive that number, or the double of it, nearer hand!"
- I don't think my eyes bugged, but she had that little smile on again when I looked up.
- I thought his eyes narrowed at my use of the word "concerns."
- Chapter 22 There's a point after which one cannot possibly continue doing complicated things like thinking and keeping one's eyes open.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.