"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- God,' he whispered, 'the eyes of man cannot bear to look directly at the sun, for they are blinded.
- Above the burning horizon lifted something no larger than a star, but so brilliant that the eye could not bear to look upon it.
- The man on the floor managed to turn his head around far enough to bring one eye to bear on Roark.
- As soon as his eyes could bear the light he went home, but fainted on the threshold.
- The first foot turned inward, its eye bearing on him.
- His eyes could only bear it for a second or so, and when he turned away the rest of the cavern seemed dark.
- Kelly's eyes bear the scars of a rough life in sports.
- The enormous head turned, one eye bearing on her.
- Our eyes could not bear the sunlight now.
- The queen turned, her great green eyes bearing on him, so familiar yet strange in their gentleness.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.