"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- David Milliband is good, but he hardly makes my eye brows jiggle with the expectation of greatness.
- Watching her close ups my only thought was just how long did the make up artist take to fill in the over done eye brows.
- Chili said, "You want to raise your eye brow for Elaine?"
- She turned to look at Chili and he tried it, gave her a nod and raised his eye brows.
- The good news is: as an introductory offer - the first eye brow goes free!
- They-who-were-innately-glorious raised their eye brows in an almost human expression of surprise.
- The Judge looked at Elton Hunter and raised his eye brows.
- Canon Tallis looked at him, raising what, if he had had hair, would have been eye brows.
- It can blotch the skin and cause loss of eye brows and lashes.
- His head was then laid open almost the whole length of the crown to the eye brows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.