"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Neal could imagine her big, blue eyes studying him.
- She could imagine Lan's eyes when he heard what she had done.
- She could imagine Andreson's eyes narrowing, the suspicious tightening of her mouth.
- Kirk imagined the icon's eyes glaring down on him in judgment.
- She looked up at me, and I imagined her eyes softening.
- I imagined his tiny eyes narrowing as he scrutinized me.
- She could imagine his eyes lighting up at the sight of so many books.
- He paused and looked out over the Barrens, still imagining her eyes, the clean smell of her hair.
- I imagined the lion's eyes on me like the eyes of an evil man, and felt my own flesh being eaten.
- She could make out no more details without her spectacles, yet she could imagine his eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.