"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The girl's face was pale, and her green eyes carried sadness.
- But these burning eyes, the only token of an otherwise invisible being, carried even more.
- To what far horizons a man's eye will carry him in Beulah!
- And his eyes carried a message- which, after a frantic second or two, began to sink in.
- His eyes carry a sadness similar to the way others have looked after losing a Presidential race.
- Her eyes carried a peace they had not known since Eburovic's death.
- The guard's crazed eyes carried his total lack of comprehension.
- Her eyes carried the unspoken question: What's wrong with this house that makes everybody so uncomfortable?
- Her green eyes carried gratitude, but only as a thin crust over pain.
- But her eyes carried the same speculative glint he'd seen before.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.