"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even the twilight of early evening was more than his sensitive eyes could stand.
- Standing right above her was a spirit lady with beautiful sea blue eyes.
- An Amnioni with several arms and at least four eyes stood waiting.
- The frog's eyes stand out of his head because he is staring at heaven.
- Severe headache sometimes and the eyes cannot stand the light.
- My eyes couldn't stand the darkness when she was gone.
- My eyes wouldn't stand the light of the flame.
- Stiff with disbelief, the boy's dark eyes stood in their hollows.
- Her gray eyes softened as she and Will stood gazing at one another in the falling snow.
- The enormous man was quite quiet, but his blue eyes stood out of his head.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.