"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Through half-opened eyes he saw Felton walk to the other end of the building.
- He shook Barr by the shoulder and got half-opened eyes in response.
- Cyric peeked out of a half-opened eye, trying to find the strength to lift his sword.
- With only half-opened eyes, he looked at her.
- He drifted in and out of sleep, often watching her through half-opened eyes, not always sure whether he was awake or sleeping.
- Even with his half-opened eye and slackened jaw, there was no mistaking that the man was dead.
- The philosophers sit with half-opened eyes and compare their aesthetics of time.
- His features were pallid, his half-opened eyes had a glazed stare.
- He was in the barn- the stench of burned flesh told him that more than the blurry images dancing before his half-opened eyes.
- Drizzt peeked out from one half-opened eye and raised his head to meet Entreri's gaze.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.