"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ruth's eyes unclosed, there was a gleam of recognition in them, there was an attempt at a smile upon her face, and she tried to raise her thin hand, as Philip touched her forehead with his lips; and he heard her murmur, "Dear Phil."
- The large blue eyes unclosed--a smile passed over her face;--she tried to raise her head, and to speak.
- While my sight that was bound in my eyes unclosed, As to long panoramas of visions.
- Of never sleeping, but sometimes dozing with unclosed eyes, and springing up with a start, and a reply aloud to an imaginary voice.
- His eyes unclosed, his lips muttered incoherent words, and the Major, bending toward him, heard him repeating: "My Lord--the letter--Ben Joyce."
- Within their bodies the fever lay like a light sleeper who wakes and snarls, then sleeps again with one malicious eye unclosed.
- For a while, though, she allowed herself the luxury of remaining among her blankets beside the fire, and with unclosed eyes, she watched the stars.
- Legolas already lay motionless, his fair hands folded upon his breast, his eyes unclosed, blending living night and deep dream, as is the way with Elves.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.