"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The outer branches of this web are sutured to eye tissue.
- The eye tissue is then transported to the eye bank for processing.
- Detecting C. pneumoniae in eye tissue is not easy.
- The condition leads to neovascularization in various eye tissues due to the ischemia.
- "There was a sample of eye tissue," Laurie said.
- The concept, called immune privilege, contributed to an understanding that was applied in transplanting eye tissue.
- Lye attacks skin and eye tissue on contact, causing severe burns.
- The laser, which does not use heat, leaves the eye tissue intact, the company said.
- It is thought to function as a light filter, protecting the eye tissues from sunlight damage.
- The breakdown of these eye tissues damages the cells in the macula that provide central vision.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.