"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The eyes, found on either side of the head, each contain a hard Lens (anatomy).
- It is also considered likely that the eyes contained stone or glass decorations.
- The other eye contained the power supply, the computer control, and the external interface.
- The dark green eyes contained both love and wonder.
- However, the human eye normally contains only three types of color receptors, called cone cells.
- Instead, his eyes contained the bulgy excitement of a convert.
- The eyes, on either side of the head, each contain a hard lens.
- He was pleased to see her eyes light with carefully contained joy.
- He also stated that the eye contains both fire and water.
- She winced, but when she looked at him, her eyes still contained fire.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.