"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Bourdonnec's eyes never ceased searching the road ahead of them.
- Nearly a full minute ticked past before his eyes ceased spinning and he could focus.
- I look in the mirror every morning, of course, but there are certain things my eyes have ceased to notice.
- But Nancy sat quite still, only that her eyes dropped and ceased to meet his.
- Her eyes had ceased to focus themselves; it may be that they had lost the power.
- The aged, agonized eyes focused on nothing, then ceased to focus at all.
- His gray eyes had ceased their normal movements and were locked onto mine.
- With that, his eyes ceased to hold her, and she slumped to a chair.
- Even when the marquis was at rest, his eyes never ceased moving.
- Neither the eyes nor the bony fingers ceased moving for a second.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.