"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Gray regarded her through eyes that had gone to tunnel vision.
- He regarded her through narrowed eyes for a long time.
- She leaned back in her chair and regarded him through narrowed eyes.
- Daron turned to the priest, and regarded him through narrowed eyes.
- She regarded him through eyes wide with trepidation and curiosity.
- Both of them were regarding him through slitted eyes.
- The security officer at the desk regarded him through narrowed eyes.
- "As I will inevitably do, of course," he said, regarding her through narrowed eyes.
- She tented her upper hands, regarding him through narrowed eyes.
- "When something belongs to you, you regard it through different eyes."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.