"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The eyes had almost spoken - to say that the story of crime was not yet finished.
- I remember we didn't speak for several minutes following that statement and your eyes then spoke much more than any words.
- He had stopped talking, but his eyes spoke to me, and their message was plain.
- His eyes spoke the terror he had known when she was in the house.
- "Your eyes are speaking a language that requires no words," he told her.
- Their eyes speak, and the message is not exactly from Hallmark.
- Can it be possible that my eyes speak the truth?
- Only his eyes spoke to the humor in the man.
- The other woman did not speak, but her eyes spoke truth.
- He made no sound, but his dark red eyes spoke blood.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.